The KEA Adoption Management process is implemented to ensure a client’s expenditure is always allocated in the right areas to achieve optimum performance and impact.
All unadopted sites are apportioned with a priority score which is a grading based on any known information including:
- Annual Maintenance Costs
- Resident/Political Concern
- Current Bond Value
- Bond Facility/Overrun Fees
- Age of Site
We use the information and formulate a program which outlines the sequence in which we would recommend that each of the sites are addressed.
As we apply the Adoption Management System to these schemes, we soon understand more about the project. We then establish a fixed adoption cost and highlight any factors which may inhibit the adoption.
Adoption Plan Key Features
- Establishes an informed and considered approach when handling multiple sites
- Ensures expenditure is being used in the most efficient areas
- Allows for precise budget planning